China Investment S.p.A.
Via Pirelli, 30 | 20124 Milano | Tel: 02 220.127.116.11
China Investment S.p.A.
Via G.B. Pirelli, 30
20124 Milano (MI)
Fiscal Code – P.IVA: 08849480960
CONDITIONS OF USE
1. The website www.giardinidinvernomilano.it is managed by the company China Investment S.p.A., henceforth referred to as the COMPANY
2. It is recommended that you read the following carefully if you want to access the portal because acceptance of all conditions is required to navigate.
3. The services offered by the site are generally accessible without user registration. If required, the registration will be conveniently recommended.
4. The COMPANY is the legitimate site owner, including its pages, information, drawings, graphics, databases, logos, trademarks, trade names, or other marked intellectual or industrial property rights.
5. The COMPANY does not guarantee continuity of access or the correct display and download that can be hindered and/or interrupted by factors outside of its control.
6. The COMPANY is not responsible for the information and content of third-party sites accessible from the site itself.
7. However, the user may report any illegal and/or suspicious links by sending a report by contacting us by email.
8. The personal data of the Users will be treated in accordance with the applicable regulations. For more information, please review the policy in the privacy section.
9. The COMPANY reserves the right to make changes that it considers appropriate to the contents and services present on the site.
10. The website www.giardinidinvernomilano.it is subject to copyright and all rights are reserved. It is forbidden to reproduce texts and images, even partially, without permission.
NOTE ABOUT THE IMAGES
All the graphic documentation on the website is purely indicative and does not constitute a contractual element. For organizational or technical issues, the COMPANY reserves the right to modify the content of the site and its products at any time. Color photographic reproductions may differ from reality.
PRIVACY and COOKIES
According to art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 “Code on the Protection of Personal Data,” China Investment S.p.A. informs the website visitor that sensitive data will automatically be stored electronically in case of contact. China Investment S.p.A. warrants that such data will be processed in the utmost privacy and used exclusively to respond to requests, thus not being exploited for advertising purposes and/or handed over to third parties. It is your right to request correction and/or cancellation of the same by contacting us directly. According to the indicated regulation, this treatment will be based on the principles of fairness, lawfulness and transparency and the protection of your privacy and your right to the protection of personal data.
According to art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, therefore, we provide you with the following information:
Purpose of the service for which the data are intended
Personal data are handled within the normal professional and managerial activity of the person referred to below as the Holder of the handling for the following purposes:
1. purposes strictly related and instrumental to the management of the professional relationship
2. functional to the activity of the below-referred to Holder of the handling, such as communication of the data of the interested party to the physical person and/or juridical person (construction companies, offices, suppliers, subcontractors) necessary for the task of the entrusted office
3. Compliance with EU and national legislation (DM 3.2.2006 No. 143 Anti-money laundering).
Mode of the treatment of data
Personal data are handled within the normal professional, managerial and promotional activity of the person referred to below as Holder as follows:
1) In relation to the aforementioned purposes, the processing of personal data is carried out by manual, computer and telematic instruments with logic strictly related to the purposes themselves and, in any case, in order to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data. The entry of the data of the interested party can be done both on paper and computer and/or with telematic support.
Rights under art. 7 Legislative Decree 196/2003
Article. 7 of the Code attributes to the interested party the exercise of specific rights. In particular, the interested party may obtain confirmation of the existence or nonexistence of his or her personal data and require that such data be made available to him in an intelligible form. The interested party may also ask to know the origin of the data as well as the reason and purpose of the handling; to obtain cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or the blocking of data processed in violation of law, as well as updating, correction or, if there is interest, the integration of the data; to oppose the handling of the same, for legitimate reasons.
You are also informed that:
The holder of personal data handling is: China Investment S.p.A. (See the relevant section for all of the related tax information).
Management of the handling: Cai Jiaying
Both billing addresses for office at the headquarters in Via G.B. Pirelli, 30 – 20124 Milan (MI)
Further information on cookies
Pursuant to the guidelines on the identification of simplified processes for information and acquisition of
What are cookies?
The cookie is a small text file containing a certain amount of information exchanged between an internet site and your terminal (usually the browser) and is normally used by the internet site manager to store the information needed to improve navigation within the site, or to send advertisements in line with user-defined preferences in network browsing. When you visit the same site or any other site again, the user’s device verifies the presence of a recognized cookie so that they can read the information contained therein. Different cookies contain different information and are used for different purposes (efficient navigation on the same site pages, profiling in order to send targeted promotional messages, analysis of the number of visits to the site). During navigation, the user can also receive cookies sent from sites or other web servers (such as third parties) on their terminal, on which some elements (e.g. pictures, sounds, specific links to other pages Domains) on the site that the user is visiting. Some cookies (called session cookies) are assigned to the user’s device only for the duration of the site’s access and expire automatically when the browser is closed. Other cookies (called persistent cookies) remain in the device for an extended period of time.
Features of cookies installed by this website
These are cookies specifically used to allow you to enjoy the proper functioning of the site itself, such as viewing images, videos and galleries. They are delivered directly from the server on which the website is located or by third parties, in the case of external services integration such as social networks.
These are cookies used for statistical analysis, to improve the site and to simplify its use in addition to monitoring its proper functioning. This kind of cookie collects anonymous information about the user’s activity on the site and is only provided by third parties
(Google Analitycs, to learn more, visit: http://www.google.com/intl/it_ALL/analytics/learn/privacy.html).
These cookies are used to remind you of any potential sharing or action on the site (for example, ‘liking’ an article).
How to give consent
How to deny consent
Cookies can be disabled. Most browsers (Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc.) are configured to accept cookies. However, most browsers allow you to control and even disable cookies through browser settings. However, please note that disabling the navigation or functional cookies may cause site malfunction and/or limit the service offered by this site.
How to disable cookies
Links with instructions for the most commonly used browsers:
Microsoft Internet Explorer
Cookies and third party websites
Third-party sites that you can access through this website are not covered by this information. The categories of cookies used and the type of treatment of personal data by these companies are regulated in accordance with the information provided by these companies.
Other information regarding the treatment of personal data
In the specified section relating to the privacy regulation on this site, you will find additional specific information.